Getting to Kew Gardens


As I realized I was entering my final week in London, I felt a sudden crave for a last unorthodox adventure. Some would probably have gone for a thrilling boat trip, visited that last unexplored museum or have tried to ignore their sentimentality and move on. I, however, decided to go for a walk along the Thames Path. After having completed a 12KM stroll, I ended up in Kew Gardens - and what an experience. In the middle of cherry blossom, deep green shrubs, a cornucopia of daffodils and miles of sky scraping pines, I (re)discovered my botanico-feminine side in these paradisiacal surroundings. I even met a frisky peacock!

Hammersmith Bridge in the Distance

'Resourceful'

Mirrored Heavens

Study in Green & Brown
Preparing the Boats
Stooped
Pochahontas Reminiscence..

River Thames and Table
Barnes Bridge

Row, Row, Row your Boat

Palm House - Kew Gardens

Four Palms

Cherry Blossom

Human Intervention

Cherry Blossom #2

Cherry Blossom #3
Cherry Walk

Going Away

Inside Temperate House - Kew Gardens

Cherry Blossom #4

Chinese Pagoda

Cherry Blossom #5

Chinese Pagoda B/W

Fainting Blossom..

Peacock on the Run

Mysterious Table

Spiky Pine in Rainbow Colours

Magnolia

Magnolia Magenta

Magnolia White


Kew Palace

Orangery
Starbucks
Spacy Over Grown Mushrooms
SELFIE

Cherry Blossom #6

Temple of Aeolus



Kommentarer

Populære opslag